Tomato scrambled eggs seem simple, but it is not easy to make delicious food ~ The following is a great way to choose tomatoes! What's the secret to soft eggs? Suitable for both dry and wet pies!
Large tomato... 2 pcs
Chopped green onion ······ Depends
Ginger ······ Depends
Garlic ······ Depends
1. Remove the stem of the tomato. Cut into 6 pieces each
2. Beat the eggs well and fry until half-cooked and set aside
3. Saute ginger and garlic with oil. Add tomato and fry until soft with high heat
4. Season with salt, sugar and soy sauce
5. Add in chopped green onion and ready to serve
1. When choosing a tomato, besides the round and ruddy appearance, the crack near the stem or the white lines at the bottom, is also a sign of sweetness
2. Do not add salt when beating the eggs to keep the eggs tender and smooth
3. If you prefer more sauce, add 1/3 bowl of water before seasoning to make the tomatoes' softer and a bit more watery
4. Adding ginger and garlic can increase the flavor and dispelling cold. Suitable for people who have cold drinks and stay indoor with air conditioner during summer.